Average earnings c. £50,500/year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
ECM is one of the U.K.’s most dynamic transport companies who specialise in the movement of new and used vehicles nationwide by car transporter.
We have permanent job opportunities for LGV Class 1 networking drivers on Car Transporters.
The main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The inspection, collection and delivery of customer vehicles nationwide.
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks and general upkeep/cleanliness of the transporter.
- Customer and dealer transfer deliveries.
- Manual, ratchet and strap loading.
ECM benefits are:
- Excellent rates of pay, average earnings c. £50, 500/year.
- Full Comprehensive in-house training given.
- In-house industry specific CPC training given
- Excellent and well maintained vehicles.
- Comprehensive uniform and professional company image.
- Monday to Friday shift pattern, 4/5 nights out per week with occasional Saturdays
Essential requirements are:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years H.G.V. Class 1 (C+E) driving experience.
- Full DCPC
- Digi Tacho
- Must have own transport to and from base site.
- Are willing to work away, normally 4 nights each week (Mon – Thurs).
- Must be able to wear a full Company uniform
- Must be clean and presentable at all times.
- Must take care and have pride in their work.
- Must provide good customer service.
Networking Driver - Guidance Notes Networking Driver - Application Form
If you have any further queries, call our Personnel Department at ECM (VDS) Ltd, The Airport, Carlisle, CA6 4NW on 01228 712012, or email ecmpersonnel @ecmvds.co.uk