Permanent, Full Time (Mon-Fri) – Salary Dependent upon experience
We are a car transportation company based near Carlisle Airport with a large fleet of car transporters that operate on a national network system delivering mainly new vehicles for a variety of motor manufacturers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to work within our small but busy Personnel Department, the role primarily involves administrative support on the various and diverse HR activities for the company. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but not essential.
Duties to Include
- Ensuring that staff data, information and records are complaint with relevant legislation and secure at all times.
- Receiving job enquiries and passing to the relevant manager before processing.
- Preparing new starter documentation and arranging induction appointments.
- Undertaking HR administrative duties in relation to:
- recruitment and selection of staff,
- probation reviews,
- leaver interviews, and
- any other matters that arise.
- Maintaining and updating computer records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist, when required, with all aspects of the department.
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner and ensuring they are of a high professional standard.
- Taking full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.
- Administering holiday requests.
- Ordering and distributing Company uniform to all sites around the UK and maintaining stock levels
Due to our rural location, applicants need to have their own transport to work.
Personnel Administrator Guide - July 22 Personnel Administrator Application Form - July 22
Visit our company website, www.ecmvds.co.uk to print off an application form. If you have any further queries, call our Personnel Department at ECM (VDS) Ltd, The Airport, Carlisle, CA6 4NW on 01228 712012, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.