Environmental Management Policy
It is the policy of the Company to consider and adopt any reasonable methods of improving its environmental practices in line with ISO14001:2015
The Company will maintain and continually improve its current Environmental system, this will be done by applying the following principles:
- Compliance with the requirements of environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Assessing the environmental impact of all current and future operations.
- Continually seeking to improve environmental practices and protect the environment.
- Preventing pollution, reducing emissions and waste wherever practicable.
- Reducing the use of raw materials, energy and supplies wherever practicable.
- Training employees in environmental issues.
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation of employees in environmental issues.
- Setting environmental objectives and targets.
- Liaising with the local community to understand any impact we are having on the local environment.
The environmental management system also meets the Company’s own goals of providing:
- A sound organisational base for environmental issues to be raised, assessed and acted upon where appropriate.
- Accountability of actions in relation to environmental impacts.
- The means of maintaining a good service to its customers.
It is essential that all employees of the Company are aware of our commitment to Environmental Management and this statement will be displayed in a prominent position for all employees to read.
Any suggestions from customers or employees which may lead to an improvement in the environmental management practices should be forwarded directly to John Hope – General Services Director.